Begin Your Career with SYKES!
At SYKES, we provide customer service support for a variety of different clients. We are looking for employees who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for helping others
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to accomplish problem solving and make decisions
- Ability to calm the occasional upset or irate customer without taking it personally
- Personal characteristics such as honesty, conscientiousness, and emotional maturity
- The ability to navigate multiple screens and record information accurately
- Ability to work in a climate controlled, cubicle type “sit down” environment
- Willingness to learn and ask a lot of questions
We are looking for talented people like yourself. If you have a desire to Work, Learn and Grow with us, please apply to one of our current job openings or send us your resume today!