Working at home?
Are you studying? Would you like to reconcile family and work life? Are you physically restricted by a disability or want to return to working life after a professional break or simply earn something extra? Then this is your Chance!
For our client Playstation we are looking for dedicated, multilingual people with a technical background, who are answering customers’ requests by email and telephone (incl. data entry and processing in the respective systems).
You advise our clients‘ customers via phone and email and increase customers‘ satisfaction by solving requests promptly and competently.
- Fluent in French
- Very good English skills
- Commercial and technical affinity regarding Internet and phone calls
- PC literate
- Previous customer service experience preferable
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands ability to work on owns initiative and under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- You enjoy learning and adopt knowledge easily
- You are empathetic and socially competent
- A separate, quiet and background noise-free room
- Comfortable and ergonomic furniture
- A landline with a free line for the job at SYKES@Home
- An Internet connection with 16 Mbits/s or more
- A computer with soundcard and webcam (for the first days in training)
- A PC headset with two 3.5mm jacks
You decide how many hours per week you would like to work (20, 25, 30, 35 or 40). You receive a fixed salary each month plus performance-related additional bonuses. Before you start you will receive an intensive training and induction to your tasks and you will continuously be supervised and supported by our team managers and mentors. Additionally, we offer you various opportunities for your professional development in our continuously expanding company.
For further information please refer to our homepage:or contact us on our free hotline:
0800 130 700 6
Please apply directly online via our SYKES at Home application portal :
We are looking forward to receiving your application –people with different backgrounds are very welcome!