Work, Learn, and Grow with SYKES
At SYKES Australia, we make sure that our employees enjoy great benefits and receive the support they need to reach their fullest potential.
Here’s why you should apply at SYKES:
SYKES is operational 24/7, which means we have many varying shift availabilities
As a new employee, you will receive between 2-5 weeks comprehensive paid training
Here at SYKES, we have a passion for the development and progression of our employees
Reward and Recognition
We offer a range of benefits and recognition programs to our high performing employees
Culture and Diversity
We promote a fun, vibrant, and energetic workplace culture
SYKES prides itself on having the best facilities for our employees
With 3 sites across Australia, SYKES offers flexible working opportunities for Full Time, Part Time and Casual employment. We also have a wide range of operational and support roles, as well as varying shift availabilities.
Perks you may enjoy include a fully stocked breakfast bar, Netflix or Foxtel on breaks, chill out rooms, break out areas, and spacious office environment.
SYKES Australia employees have access to leadership and talent development programs, and upskilling opportunities to achieve career growth and progression.
More importantly, we have a diverse and inclusive workforce in a stable workplace environment.
SYKES Plus, our employee benefits and support program aims to help all Australia employees to be healthy, wealthy, and happy. These incentives, exclusive discounts with our partner brands and businesses, as well as our diverse and inclusive workplace serve as rewards for our employees’ hard work.
SYKES Plus helps with the following:
- Employee Discounts and Benefits from one of Australia’s Big 4 Banks*
- Exclusive deals with one of Australia’s favourite photography and accessories brands
- Access to local gym membership deals*
- Free access to a wide range of services as part of our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which include:
- Confidential Counselling Services with trained psychologists
- Introductory Legal Advice
- Comprehensive Financial Advice
- Nutritional Advice
- Financial Advice
- Wellbeing Coaching
5. Access to corporate services private insurance plan
*Benefits when you sign up for Corporate Health Insurance include:
- Discount on Travel Insurance
- Discount on Pet, Home & Contents, and Car Insurance
- Up to 6 months waivers on selected products
- Access to Life Skills programs and initiatives
- Entertainment, Fitness discounts and perks
- Dependent children gap free
*Terms & conditions apply.
Interested in exploring a career with SYKES?
Here are two easy ways to apply: